Rapidus Wireless Networks Warranty
All Warranties start from date of purchase. Each of our manufactured products (a “Product”) is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original sale, under normal conditions and consistent with applicable Product documentation, subject to the other terms in this Product Warranty.
All warranty RMA items shipped to Rapidus Wireless Networks must be freight prepaid. Rapidus Wireless Networks will pay the return freight via a service of Rapidus Wireless Networks’ choice. Customer is responsible for payment of any shipping upgrades.
This warranty does not apply where:
- Product has been physically opened and/or altered
- Product has been painted
- Product has been damaged due to installation error or defects in cabling
- Product has not been maintained in accordance with instructions supplied by Rapidus Wireless
- Product has been subjected to abnormal physical or electrical stress, including lightning strike, misuse, negligence, or accident
- Product serial number label has been removed.
- Equipment was sold under resale agreements, i.e. Amplifiers, Antennas
Who to contact for an RMA?
There are three ways to discuss technical difficulties and request an RMA number.
- Fill out our online RMA request form at https://www.rapudiswireless.com/support
- Call our technical support center at 1-888-460-6366
- Email our RMA department at firstname.lastname@example.org
What information will be required?
- Customer name and contact information
- Date of purchase
- Product Mac address or Serial number
- Problem description
- Troubleshooting steps taken
- RMA numbers may be revoked after 90 days
- Rapidus Wireless will carefully test and evaluate all returned products and will repair or replace defective products that are under warranty at no charge
- If the malfunction is due to a manufacturing defect, it will be repaired, tested, tuned and calibrated as necessary, with strict adherence to factory specification procedures and parts.
- If the malfunction is due to an issue not covered by warranty, a $35.00 evaluation fee will apply. For out of warranty repair charges, please see Out of Warranty Repair/Replacement section below
- When your unit is returned to you, you must restore its configuration and any applications before full use can resume
- If the product cannot be repaired, a refurbished replacement will be provided
- Repaired or replaced product will be subject to original warranty period but not less than 90 days
- Where Rapidus Wireless cannot duplicate the problem or condition reported, the unit will be returned to the customer at the customers cost. A “No Fault Found” fee of $35.00 may also apply.
- Warranty service turnaround times for product repairs will vary depending on component availability, RMA volumes and choice of shipping methods (see shipping below)
Out of Warranty Repair/Replacement
- Product that is out of warranty can be repaired on a fee for service basis. Service rates vary and will depend on the specific product model and prevailing component costs. Service fees plus return shipping costs must be paid in advance.
- Product left for more than 180 days without instructions will be considered abandoned and be disposed of.
- Products that are returned for RMA work should be shipped in the original package and include all items that are to be repaired
- Be sure to package the items well. Rapidus Wireless is not responsible for damage caused to the unit due to inadequate packaging
- Rapidus Wireless will not accept any packages that arrive with freight charges owing
- All returned product must reference the RMA # on the outside of the box
- A returned product without clearly marked RMA # will be refused and returned to sender
- All items must be shipped prepaid. Rapidus Wireless will not accept any collect packages.
- We recommend insuring your package appropriately
- Rapidus Wireless will not responsible for shipping damage to products during transit
Date of Purchase
|Product Model||September 1st and later|
|1 Year Warranty|
TR-Ez2 model series
Tranzeo legacy models
|1 Year Warranty|
|POE’s & AC adapters||90 Days|
|Antennas & Accessories||90 Days|